Thursday, July 13, 2006

Me and My little expectations

A little me and little my expectations. So were the causes of my happiness.
Days passed and things changed drastically. So did my expectations. Small things no more make me any happy. I have learnt to fight for what ever I do not have now. Day by day the cause of my happiness is becoming expensive and hard to achieve, and the amount of enjoyment is becoming even lesser. I don't know, when did I start feeling those small bits of happiness I used to collect in my childhood are not sufficient for me, now?
In the race to achieve (I don't know what?) I kept skipping those small happy moments, which could have filled my life like stars in the sky. There has never been any end to desire, but sometimes I stay and think what I have at present was my dream of gone days, makes me feel really happy and achieved.

No comments: