Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Are you waiting your turn to be Happy?













Father Said "Once my daughter is married, I will be happy"
Mother said "Once my son becomes doctor, I will be happy"
Student said "I will enjoy once the exams get over"
Software Developer said "I will have blast once this project is delivered"
Pregnant Women said "I will be happy once I get a healthy Baby"
Enterpreneur said "Let's party when we get funded"
Businessmen said "This deal must go through and then we will be happy"
House Wife said "Once my morning work is over, I will be happy"
Bagpacker said "My trip to Leh was the happiest moment of my life"
Husband said "I really enjoyed my bachelor life"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Buddha said "I am happy here now".

So most of us are always happy either in the past or future and need a reason to be happy. Being happy is simple in present. 
There is no reason needed to be happy. There are going to be problems  but problems should never be related to your happiness. Easier said then done.
So be happy here now, put on a smile ;)

No comments: