Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sharing and spreading happiness

A trip to water kingdom. I wanted to go to a place where we can relax and everyone can have fun. So we decided to go to water kingdom. In our first slide, we met couple of poor looking guys. I was surprised as how they could afford entry ticket of 700Rs.
After some time, we saw 2 foreigners, who were playing and watching these kids.
That time I realized that these guys have organized for these little ones to get them to Water kingdom.
I got real taste of what is meant by "spreading happiness". Even though I did not tell them anything, I was awestruck by their act of bringing happiness to these little ones.
At one point I saw one of the tired kids sleeping on his lap. In the end I also saw, one of the guys had also picked up a little one in his arms like you would carry your own child.
So these guys were not just doing it as formality. I have never seen such selfless act of taking these poor kids not only to play but also take care of them.
I never spoke to those guys but I appreciated from heart their act of kindness and spreading happiness. I bow to the humbleness they carried with them selves and pray to god for giving me the same in every way, shape.
I also learned a great thing that always share happiness and not grief. When there is grief, be alone. When you are happy, share it and spread it.

 

No comments: