Saturday, July 25, 2015

God Loves Innocence not intelligence



I remember an incident from my school. During a biology period, we had to view a slide in the microscope. When my turn came to see the slide, the slide was moved already by some one however nobody told the teacher.
I saw that slide was moved and out of sheer innocence, I told the teacher. She blasted me and slapped me. Everyone knew who had moved the slide, but nobody told the teacher. I was too innocent to even know who did it.
I cried that day! Yes, I did. So why am I writing this now.
The reason being I was neither famous nor very intelligent but whoever was around me or with me loved me.
I was not smart, intelligent, funny, fighter, strong. I was not even good at sports.
The reason they liked me was because I was innocent. In spite of that slap from the teacher, my friends loved me. They loved the innocence in me.
I have been observing through my life that god loves innocence. God does not love intelligence, God loves purity.
Ever seen very rich people, they are not very intelligent. They are innocent. They became rich when they were innocent.
Innocence is important. Innocence has no rules or boundaries and has no definition too.
Innocence is feeling that you carry with yourself. Innocence does not mean you do not know anything. Innocence means you don't mince with your words. You mean what you say.
Its a sad reality that over time, one tends to loose innocence.
Be innocent and God will love you!!

No comments: