Tuesday, January 27, 2009

3vs of progress - volcano, vows and victory

The 3Vs of progress - volcano, vows and victory -
I have been just blown with a volcano inside me. The fumes are still coming out but its settling down.
If this volcano does not result into the right vows, the person mostly gets frustated and goes down the wrong path.
Its a test which you cannot afford to fail.
Now why vows and not anything else? Because vows cannot be broken.
So I will take some vows and those will lead me to victory, freedom or whatever you may want to call it.

I know this post is a bit nasty and hazy but its deep.
Let me put it this way, there is a reason for anything and everything that happens in your life.
There are severe kick backs and we tend to think Life sucks but those kicks have a purpose.
Purpose of making your determination unbreakable infact untouchable.
Its a fire and we all know, fire can be used to cook or it can be used to burn.
All you have to do it use this fire in a good way for yourself.

1 comment:

Kaushal Trivedi said...

Hey- I am a Volcano too, and you cannt believe - i was being kept quiet by being offered so many diversions - by nature. But just a couple of days back - I have decided to overdo....with full might of a man - to reach for him.