Tuesday, January 20, 2009

If you can trust yourself when all Men doubt you

If you can trust yourself when all Men doubt you
I got some message today from god. He showed me what is "ahmkara"?
And my perception that I have no Ego was shattered to pieces.
I was unable to stop myself from reacting. This effectively means that there is bondage.
The only good thing this time was the awareness of the bondage.
The "ahmkara" was still present but introspection made me realize the same.

This ahmkara was invoked by the doubt in somebody's mind about myself.
And the result was that I doubted myself and that is precisely my ego.
We mis-interpret ego as pride. Ego changes form in different circumstances.
Ego is your reaction to an event. The reason for the reaction is your sanskar which is embedded in your chitta.
Unless you do sadhna you will niether realize this nor will come out of it.
By purifying your chitta through sadhna, you become sub-consiously aware of the events and your
chitta stops reacting. It is a slow process. First your awareness increases, you still react.
But remember, interpreting and introspecting is good but these are only the means.
Sadhna is the only way to imbibe the above in oneself.
I will end with few lines from Poem "IF" -
"If you can trust yourself when all Men doubt you, But make allowance for thier doubting too" :)

No comments: